Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dill Pickle Roll-Em-Ups ****

This is an old family favorite, but I keep forgetting to take a picture of it. I'll have to make them this weekend, just so that I can get one. Then I'll have to force myself to eat them so that they don't go to waste. Darn. ;-)
This is the easiest recipe ever, but it's always gone first at any get-together. The kids love them too, so they're popular all around.

DILL PICKLE ROLL-EM-UPS
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy)

Pack of sliced ham
8 oz container cream cheese
Jar of dill pickle spears (I like to cut the spears in half lengthwise, to get more rolls out of them)

Spread slice of ham with cream cheese. Place pickle on it lengthwise, and roll up. Slice roll into about 5-6 pieces, and place a toothpick in each piece.
Repeat with each slice of ham
*Can also sub roast beef for the ham

No comments: